The deep fryer guide below contains nearly 20 fryers for you to compare. Simply click on any of the columns to sort the table.
We’ve included 6 columns in the table above:
- Fryer brand and name/model & Picture (click to view more details or to purchase)
- Size – Amount of oil, in Liters, that fit in the cooking reservoir
- Power – Amount of power, in Watts. The higher the wattage, the more powerful it is (more power = less heating time)
- Rating – The average user rating on Amazon.com. This helpful statistic tells us if people are satisfied with their purchase
- % of 5 Star – The percentage of 5 out of 5 star ratings left by real users on Amazon.com. This helps determine if the ratings are spread out between 5, 4, 3, 2, and 1 or if a majority of people were satisfied with the purchase. The higher the number, typically, the better the fryer.
- Price – Approximate prices based on Amazon.com listings. They change sometimes based on availability, sales, and more. Generally speaking: $ = under $30, $$ = $30 to $60, $$$ = $60 to $100, $$$$ = $100+
*Click on any column to sort the data
To see our review on any of these products, make sure to visit the Reviews section of our website.